- 29 of 58 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carteret County Public Library.
- 7 current holds with 58 total copies.
7 current holds with 58 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Western Carteret||YA F JACKS (Text)||34208900043364||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781984896438
- ISBN: 9781984896407
- ISBN: 1984896407
- Physical Description: 401 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
- Copyright: ©2020
The sequel to "A Good girl's guide to murder" -- title page.
After solving the murder case together, Ravi Singh helped Pip create a podcast that soon went viral, but they both swear off sleuthing. When Jamie Reynolds goes missing on the sixth anniversary of the deaths of Andie Bell and Sal Singh, however, Pip feels it's too big of a coincidence to ignore. With the spotlight on her, can she still follow the clues and uncover even more sinister depths to her hometown?
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.1 14 511541.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Podcasts > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Young adult fiction.