Bendy and the ink machine [video game].
Bendy and the Ink Machine (BATIM) is an episodic first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future. Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you ... and decimate your childhood. You'll never look at cartoons the same way again. Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop. Above all, fear the machine and survive.
- Physical Description: 1 video game on computer optical disc : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- Edition: Xbox One.
- Publisher: Redmond, WA : Microsoft Corporation, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Title from disc label.
"Joey Drew Studios"--Container.
|Target Audience Note:||
ESRB Content Rating: T, Teen (Violence).
|System Details Note:||
Blu-ray disc compatible with Xbox One console ; HDTV 720p/1080i/1080p/4K Ultra HD ; in game surround sound ; 4 GB storage required.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animators > Computer games.
Cartoon characters > Computer games.
Survival horror video games.
Action video games.
Puzzle video games.
First person video games.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carteret County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.